Thursday, November 5, 2009

54 Chinese Lesson 101

小别胜新婚。
距离产生美。

Any believers?

Going by these two sayings, GWSH should stay in Minnesota while I in SG. Hmmm.

Personally, I think there really holds much truth in these two sayings. I am pretty sure that the fighting and temper throwing will ensue a few months after his return. :| Only time will tell.

Ok back to facing my coffin. This is all going to end very soon.

*

I tell B that every night before I sleep, I pray that God will show me a way out of this. She said, 'Yeah, me too.'. Technically, sleeping at 6am makes it a morning prayer. Lol.

It is a constant prayer upon my heart. Every waking moment, I am just asking for a way out/a solution. Sometimes I don't understand why it has to be this way. But God has been very gracious. He has been gracious for the first presentation. He was even more gracious for the second presentation. And I am sure the portion will more than triple for the third presentation.

Often people ask how I know that my God is a great God. I guess my only answer is for them to test Him on it. I mean isn't that the most logical way to see if someone is almighty? Witnessing may not be enough to convince, but I am sure experiencing will.

Back to coffin. :|

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker