Saturday, October 31, 2009

53 Much Love

♥♥♥ GWSH wasn't here to celebrate with me, but he made sure I got a huge bouquet of lilies. They smell amazing in my room, especially with the air-con.

♥ Had a fantastic pre-birthday dinner thanks to S. Although it was in the fish tank, it wasn't that bad after all. I attribute this to the 2 bottles of wine and the amazing company - B, C and H.

♥ Had Macs breakfast with SY and Juls!!!

♥ In the afternoon, had lana cake as a 'surprise' in the fish tank, and Cel came to surprise me!

♥ At night, my cell group came to surprise me at school with tons of goodies. However the surprise was kinda ruined by me. ._.

♥ Had yummy zhi cha with the normal gang in the fish tank for dinner.

♥ Got a wonderful birthday card in the mail from my 2nd cell group. Snail mail cards always warm my heart.

♥ Received the prettiest Swarovski crystal sunflower from Jo as a reminder to always smile and be happy.

♥ Got a text finally from someone I have been waiting to hear from for a long time.

♥ Plus, I got many other texts. Besides a birthday chain relay msg, I also got a lovely text from a great pal in M'sia. :)

The day after, my presentation kind sucked. But oh well.. I can think of a few choice vulgarities to complete that sentence, but I shall just leave it at that.

I can't wait for December. I caught the Sex and the City movie again this afternoon, and now I really can't wait for December.

These few weeks are gonna be hell. Damn it.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker