Friday, March 12, 2010

64 Lucky

Just booked my $880 ticket from SIN - LON. 10th May to 5th June! I am lucky to have very accommodating and loving parents.

Tentatively, our plans are London, Madrid, Barcelona, Nice, Monaco, Pisa, Florence, Rome, Athens, Santorini, Paris, London. I am trying to insert Mykonos while we are at Greece. Maybe we have to take out one Italy city.

OMG. We still need to tweak our Italy plans considering I have been to all the major cities there already. -.- I don't mind going to the outlets at Florence though. Didn't get a chance to go there previously. And it sounds amazing with Miu Miu, Prada, Balenciaga and Ferragamo outlets.

OMG. And SANTORINI. I am hoping the island looks even better than in the pictures. It will be ultimate heaven. Getting there will definitely be expensive though.

OMG and our last two stops are Paris and London for Disney, musicals and shopping. I spent the entire day yesterday working out a viable plan to accommodate everyone's requests. (Must go Spain see sights, must go Paris and shop, must go Monaco drive Ferrari ._.)

I am very excited. I miss going to websites like Travelzoo, Easyjet, Ryanair, Bmibaby, Jet2, Wizzair and Hostelworld just to stalk for cheap flights.

GWSH > grad trip plans > study for mid term

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker