Saturday, January 16, 2010

62 Churning

So the December holidays passed by in a flash.

I went to Macau, Hong Kong, New York, Chicago, Minneapolis, Orlando then to New York again. All in a span of one month?

And now, it's already February. What even happened to January? I wanna go back on holiday with GWSH :( I bought way too many shoes, bags, jackets and jeans, and I am not even done wearing them. -.-

So back to February.. Many interesting things happened over Chinese New Year. Many are unfortunately, not safe to write about here. |=.="| However, one thing I can say is.. I fell sick. Very sick. In fact, counting the number of times I have been to the toilet today, I think I am still sick. And another thing I can say is, I am glad my family is normal.

So today, I went to watch Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief with GWSH and Aaron. We had time to kill before that, so we went to Timezone and spent $10 competing in Bishi Bashi! Even though I lost most of the rounds, this will definitely go down as a favourite memory. Hehe.

Ok school tomorrow. Who still has classes during recess week? Accountants.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker