Wednesday, November 18, 2009

57 Get That Woman Off The Road

(Phone rings)
A: Hello
X: Hi this is X, C's insurance agent.
A: Ok. Hi.
.
.
.
X: So whose fault is it?
A: (mentally) You are a fucking moron.
A: (out loud) Well, this happened at the filter lane from Ulu Pandan to Clementi. I was in my car and C's car was behind me. So tell me. What happens when you see cars on the major road? Common sense says you stop your car right?
(Before X can reply)
A: So I guess I had to stop my car to avoid getting hit by oncoming traffic and die. However, your client C doesn't seem to understand that you have to stop your car when there is oncoming traffic. And that's how she rammed straight into my BMW and totaled my bumper. So tell me. Whose fault do you think it is?
X: Oh. I guess it's her fault then.
A: Yes. I am glad that you have come to establish that fact.

Wow. So bitchy.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker