Monday, October 26, 2009

51 A Miracle

Why do so many birthdays fall in the month of October? Especially near the month end.

Product of valentine's day? Maybe. :|

Regardless, Thursday is going to be a miserable day. I seek comfort in the fact that I know two other people who will be miserable on their birthdays as well.

Right now, I would pay big money for a massage, pedicure, haircut and good workout. And of course for all my reports to magically type and reference themselves. Big big money. Even more than what I intend to spend in December.

I haven't even had a good meal in a long time. Okay, I had amazing Italian food last week, but I haven't had good Teppanyaki in so long. Sigh.

Till December comes and I finally get to see my favourite favourite people, I shall find trivial joy in my monkey MSN emoticons.

I cannot wait for December. I think I will seriously jump on GWSH and hug him like there is no tomorrow.

Randomly, I need to start thinking about employment prospects. Is it wrong to want better than what I currently have? (I think not.)

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker